Generic Name: oxymorphone hydrochloride extended-release
Description – Opana er 15mg generic (Oxymorphone) is an opioid medicine that is primarily used to treat light to severe pain.
Opana ER 15mg generic (oxymorphone) is for the treatment of continuous pain in the body and should never be confused with general pain killer medicines.
Side effects of Opana ER 15 mg (oxymorphone)
Below are the common side effects of Opana ER 15mg generic (oxymorphone):
- Drowsiness, dizziness;
- Tiredness, headache; or
- Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, constipation.
Some serious side effects might also occur and they are more likely to happen in older adults and those who are malnourished, overweight, or debilitated. The most important points one should know about this medicine.
MISUSE OF OPIOID MEDICINES LIKE OPANA ER 15 mg (oxymorphone) CAN CAUSE OVERDOSE, ADDICTION, OR EVEN DEATH. Always keep the medication safe in a place where no one else can get to it.
In case you have any allergic reactions like swelling on your face, tongue, lips, or throat, hives on the body parts, and difficulty in breathing.
Opioid medicines like Opana ER 15mg generic (oxymorphone) can make your breathing slow or sometimes even stop your breathing which can result in death. The patient’s medical caretaker should give him/her naloxone and immediately seek emergency help in case of blue-coloured lips, slow breathing including long pauses, or the patient is hard to wake up.
Immediately contact your doctor if you have:
- Shallow or shaky breathing, breathing with pauses
- The feeling of passing out light-headed feeling
- Seizure (convulsions);
- Cough with yellow or green mucus, chest pain, wheezing ;
- Severe vomiting;
- High serotonin level in the body–fever, sweating, shivering, agitation, hallucinations, loss of coordination, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea; or
- Low cortisol levels in the body–loss of appetite, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, worsening tiredness or weakness.
Consuming opioid medicines like Opana ER 15mg generic (oxymorphone) during pregnancy may cause fatal withdrawal symptoms in the newborn baby. Life-threatening side effects may occur if you use this medicine with alcohol, or with other drugs that cause slow breathing, or drowsiness.
If you use Opana ER 15mg generic (oxymorphone) opioid medicine during your pregnancy, your baby could become addicted or dependent on the drug. This can cause critical withdrawal symptoms in the infant after it is born. Babies born with (Oxymorphone) dependency might need medical treatment for several weeks to recover.
- Important points to discuss with your healthcare provider before using (Oxymorphone)
- You should not take (Oxymorphone) if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
- Breathing problems or severe asthma;
- Serious liver disease; or
- A bowel or stomach obstruction (that includes paralytic ileus also).
Don’t forget to tell your doctor if you ever had any of the below:
- Problems related to breathing, Sleep apnea (breathing that stops during sleep);
- Seizures or a head injury ;
- Mental illness, alcohol or drug addiction ;
- Urinary problems;
- Kidney or liver problems;
- Problems with your pancreas, gallbladder, or thyroid.
Make sure to consult your doctor before using opioid medicines like Opana ER 15 mg (oxymorphone) if you are breastfeeding. Immediately consult your doctor if you notice slow breathing or severe drowsiness in the nursing baby.
How to use Opana ER 15mg generic (oxymorphone)?
Follow all the directions given on the prescription slip and thoroughly read all medication guides. Never use (Oxymorphone) in huge amounts, or for longer than the prescribed period. Consult your doctor if you suddenly feel an increased urge to take more Opana ER 15mg generic (oxymorphone).
- (Oxymorphone) or opioid medicines are not for sharing with another person as they can be lethal, especially for someone who has a past drug addiction or abuse. Selling or giving away this medicine is against the law.
- If you are using any other around-the-clock opioid pain medicines immediately stop using them before you start taking them (Oxymorphone).
- Take Opana ER 15 mg (oxymorphone) at least 2 hours after or 1 hour before a meal.
- Make a habit of taking the medicine at the same time daily.
- These generic medicine (oxymorphone) tablets should always be taken as a whole do not chew, break, crush, or dissolve.
- Do not wet or lick the Opana ER 15mg generic (oxymorphone) tablet before placing it in the mouth. Take a single dose of one table of (Oxymorphone) at a time.
- Never mix, inhale or inject this medicine in powder form as it can cause death.
- Discuss with your doctor how to safely stop the long-term usage of its medicine. Sudden stopping could lead to unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
- Storage should always be at room temperature away from heat, moisture, and light.
Missing a dose of Opana ER 15 mg (oxymorphone)
Since this medicine is primarily used for pain, you might not miss a dose. But in case skip a missed dose if it is almost time for the next dose. Never use two doses at a time.
Overdose Opana ER 15mg generic (oxymorphone)
(Oxymorphone) or an opioid overdose can be dangerous, especially for a person using the medicine without a prescription or a child. Overdose symptoms may include slow breathing, no breathing, severe drowsiness, pinpoint pupils.
Effect of other drugs with Opana ER 15mg generic (oxymorphone)
- Bronchodilator asthma/COPD medication, cold or allergy medicines, or a diuretic (“water pill”);
- Overactive bladder, medicines for motion sickness, or irritable bowel syndrome;
- Any other opioids;
- A sedative like alprazolam, lorazepam, Xanax, Valium, diazepam, Klonopin, Ativan, and others;
- Medicine to treat mood disorders or mental illness, sleeping pill, muscle relaxer; or
- Serotonin levels affecting drugs – medicine for depression, Parkinson’s disease, a stimulant, migraine headaches, nausea and vomiting, serious infections.
To place you order visit our online store : Xanax shop