INTRODUCTION: ADDERALL 30MG ORANGE
- Adderall 30mg orange is the brand name in which a combination of amphetamine salt and dextroamphetamine salt are used to manufacture it.
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine are two central nerve stimulants that increase dopamine and norepinephrine levels in the brain to improve focus and reduce impulsivity. Adderall was approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1996.
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine stimulants influence chemicals in the nerves and brain that contribute to impulse control and hyperactivity. And it’s a combination that is used for the treatment of ADHD and narcolepsy.
Side effects vary from person to person and side effects depend upon the various factors like patient medical history or medical conditions or allergic to some medication. Contact doctor if you have any of the below symptoms:
- Muscle twitches
- Vision changes
In case of allergic reactions like swollen tongue, lips, throat or face, hives, or breathing problems.
- Heart Problems Signs – trouble breathing, chest pain, feeling like you might pass out;
- Psychosis Signs – aggression, hostility, hallucinations, paranoia, new behavior problems;
- Circulation Problems Signs – cold feeling, numbness, unexplained wounds, pain, or skin color changes (red, pale, or blue appearance) in your toes or fingers;
- Serotonin syndrome symptoms call for immediate medical attention like fever, agitation, sweating, hallucinations, shivering, fast heart rate, twitching, muscle stiffness, loss of coordination, vomiting, nausea, or diarrhea.
Common Side Effects
Common side effects may arise to any patients. And these common side effects may go upon itself within 2-4 days or within a week. But if it persist then you must consult your doctor as soon as possible:
- stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Sudden weight loss
- Mood changes like nervousness or irritable feeling
- Fast heart rate
- Sleep problems
- Dry mouth.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT ADDERALL 30 MG AND TO DISCUSS WITH YOUR CARETAKER
- It’s a habit-forming substance. Tell your doctor about any previous substance misuse issues you’ve had.
- In those with heart illness, excessive blood pressure, or a heart defect, these stimulants can trigger heart attacks, strokes, and even sudden death.
- If you’ve recently taken an MAO inhibitor like methylene blue injection, isocarboxazid, linezolid, selegiline, phenelzine, rasagiline, or tranylcypromine, tell your doctor.
- If you are allergic to any stimulant medicine, you cannot take a 30 mg Adderall orange capsule (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine).
- If have coronary artery disease, high blood pressure, or heart disease
- If have an overactive thyroid, glaucoma, agitation, tension, or severe anxiety
- If having a history of alcohol or drug abuse.
- If you’re taking medication for depression, stimulants, herbal medicines, opioids, mental illness, migraine headaches, Parkinson’s disease, major infections, vomiting, or nausea prevention, let your doctor know.
- Serotonin syndrome is caused by the interaction of these drugs with Adderall 30 mg orange capsules (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine).
- Tell the doctor about any previous medical conditions you or your family members have had.
- If having suicidal thoughts or actions, mental illness, bipolar disorder, depression, or psychosis.
- Tourette’s syndrome or muscle twitches
- Epilepsy or seizures
- EEG abnormalities, kidney illness, or blood clots Problems with circulation in the feet and hands.
- If you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant, tell your doctor right away since this prescription might cause low birth weight, early birth, or withdrawal symptoms in the newborn baby. Also, do not breastfeed.
HOW TO TAKE ADDERALL 30 MG ?
The doctor may put you on an immediate-release form of Adderall orange pill 30 mg at first, and if you take the immediate-release type, you may be prescribed more than one dose per day. Doses may alter in the future, depending on the medical condition. If you’re using an extended-release medication, you may only need one dose each day to control your symptoms.
Each drug’s usual dosage ranges from 10 to 20 mg per day. Your dosage, however, is determined by a number of factors, including your age, any other health conditions you may have, and how you respond to the drug. Children should be given lower amounts than adults. Always take the dosage that your doctor has suggested for you.
Remember to take your medicine, as forgetting to do so can have a detrimental impact on your therapy. If you forget a dose, however, take it as soon as possible. If it’s almost evening, skip the missed dose. Do not make the mistake of taking two doses at the same time.
OVERDOSE SYMPTOMS OF ADDERALL
- Muscle twitches
- muscle soreness or weakness
- rapid breathing
- Aggression, fear
- dark-colored urine
- Feeling light-headed
- nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort, diarrhea
- irregular heartbeats
- seizure, fainting, or coma
PRECAUTIONS WITH ADDERALL 30MG
Consult your doctor about your medical history before taking Adderall. If you have certain medical issues, orange 30 mg Adderall may not be right for you.
There are issues with circulation. Blood flow to your fingers and toes can be reduced when you use Adderall 30 mg orange pill.
Heart disease is a serious condition. Adderall 30 mg orange pill has the potential to raise blood pressure and heart rate. Adderall may raise your risk of sudden death, heart attack, and stroke if you have a significant heart problem. It may also aggravate hypertension or an irregular pulse. Before taking this drug, your doctor may wish to examine your heart function if you have a cardiac issue.
History of drug misuse or addiction
Drug abuse or addiction in the past. Adderall 30 mg pill orange is a highly addictive stimulant that is frequently abused.
if you have glaucoma, Adderall can make your condition worse.
Mental health disorder
Some mental health issues, such as anxiety, bipolar disorder, and psychotic illnesses, might be exacerbated by Adderall.
orange pill 30 mg adderall may raise your risk of having a seizure if you have a seizure disorder.
Adderall can exacerbate the effects of an overactive thyroid, such as an irregular heartbeat.
Tics or Tourette’s syndrome
Are a type of tic disorder. Adderall has been shown to exacerbate physical and speech tics.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER DRUGS
Ask your doctor before using a stomach acid medicine while you’re on medication (sodium bicarbonate or including Alka-Seltzer). Because some of these drugs can affect how Adderall 30 mg orange (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine) is absorbed in your body, negative effects can increase.
Lithium or other medicines for mental illness or depression; Blood pressure medicine; A blood thinner such as Coumadin, warfarin, or Jantoven; Allergy or cold medicine with a decongestant; Narcotic medicine; or Seizure medicine are all drugs that can impact Adderall 30 mg orange.