Citra 100mg is a perfect opioid, and aids in pain relief faster than other medications. If used correctly, the drug can also improve your overall health. The medication does not repair the injury; instead, it acts on the brain to make you feel better. Citra 100mg works by lowering pain rather than curing the injury. Although the injury will take time to heal, the pain can be managed to a significant extent. As a result of the medicine’s action on numb nerves, the pain sensation gradually fades.
Pain is an unavoidable condition for the individual who is experiencing it. Citra tramadol 100mg is one of the drugs that you might have to deal with in all types of painful situations. Citra tramadol 100mg is one of the drugs that can be used to treat a variety of painful situations. To deal with unpleasant situations and live a quiet life, it is critical to have suitable medication and guidance from a specialist. People who are in pain are not given medicines right away unless the source of the pain is determined.
The pain might be mild, moderate, or severe, and Citra 100mg is recommended to help manage it. Exercise, counseling, excellent habit behaviors, and excessive body mobility are some of the other pain-relieving remedies. The main disadvantage of using this medicine is that it takes a long time to produce results, and you may have to wait longer to notice them.
WORKING OF CITRA 100MG Tramadol
Citra Tramadol 100mg causes the body to produce compounds known as endorphins, which bind to receptors and diminish pain signals sent to the brain. Tramadol Citra is the most commonly prescribed pain reliever, and it affects the central nervous system’s processing. The drug works similarly to other opioids, such as morphine, by binding to mu-opioid receptors in the brain. The medication works by blocking pain signals and preventing them from reaching the brain via the nerves.
USES OF CITRA 100 MG
- It’s used to treat persistent pain that’s moderate to severe and necessitates medical attention.
- If you have arthritis pain, your doctor may recommend that you take long-acting opioid drugs. In those circumstances, this medicine could be used only as needed for abrupt pain.
- Other pain relievers, such as acetaminophen and ibuprofen, may be recommended as well. Check with your doctor or pharmacist to see if Citra tramadol can be taken with other medications.
SIDE EFFECTS OF CITRA 100 MG
The severity of side effects is determined by a variety of factors and varies from person to person. The side effects of this drug, which might be severe or common, are listed below. If the side effects are light, they will go away in a few days or a week, but if the condition worsens and becomes serious, consult your doctor and seek medical help right away.
Common side effects of Citra tramadol 100mg such as:
- Mild headaches
- Flushing of the skin
- Stomach pain
Serious side effects of Citra tramadol 100mg such as:
- Difficult breathing
- Swelling of face, Tongue or throat, Lips
- Signs of skin reaction, Purple skin rash, Skin pain, Hives on the skin
- Muscle stiffness
- Loss of coordination
Doses differ from person to person and depend on a variety of factors, including medical problems, drug history, allergy conditions, and age. Hence, your doctor will prescribe the appropriate dosage for you. As a result, take Citra 100mg exactly as prescribed by your doctor. If you’re over 65 or have a medical condition that affects your kidneys or liver, or if you have severe breathing issues, your doses may be reduced. However, the following is a general dose recommendation:
- Take 50 to 100 mg orally every 4 to 6 hours for serious patients who require immediate treatment.
- For patients who require a gradual and smooth treatment, start with a 25 mg dose once a day and gradually increase every 3 days till the pain is relieved.
OVERDOSE MAY INDICATE SOME SIDE EFFECTS LIKE
- Decrease in size of the pupil (the black circle in the center of the eye)
- difficulty breathing
- slow or shallowing breathing
- extreme drowsiness or sleepiness
- unable to respond or wake up
- slowed heartbeat
- muscle weakness
- cold, clammy skin
- If you are allergic to Citra tramadol 100mg or active or inactive ingredients or other opiate pain drugs, tell your doctor.
- If you are taking any of the monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors, or if you have stopped taking them in the last two weeks, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
- Tell your doctor if you are an alcoholic or have any other drug addiction.
- If you have any disorders or if you have a blockage or constriction of your stomach or intestines, or if you have paralytic ileus, tell your doctor (a condition in which digested food does not move further parts like the intestines).
- If you have or have ever had seizures, a brain or spine infection, problems urinating, ideas of injuring or killing yourself or planning or attempting to do so, or kidney or liver disease, tell your doctor about your medical conditions.
- If you’re breastfeeding, let your doctor know. It is advisable not to breastfeed if you are taking Citra 100mg tramadol. In breastfed newborns, tramadol might cause shallow breathing, difficulties or noisy breathing, disorientation, greater than normal tiredness, difficulty nursing, or limpness.
- You should be aware that this drug has the potential to reduce fertility in both men and women. Consult your doctor about the hazards of tramadol use.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you are taking Citra 100mg tramadol if you are having surgery, including dental surgery.
- You should be aware that this drug has the potential to make you drowsy and impair your coordination. Do not drive or operate any machinery or vehicle until you have a better balance of how this drug affects you.
- You should be aware that when you get up from a lying posture, tramadol might produce dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting. To avoid this, slowly rise from your bed, resting your feet on the floor for a few minutes before rinsing.
- It’s important to be aware that tramadol 50mg can cause constipation. To cure or prevent constipation, talk to your doctor about modifying your diet and taking other medications.
Citra 100mg (Tramadol) is a pain reliever, which has an opioid nature and is classified as a synthetic opioid. The generic name of Citra 100mg is Tramadol. Tramadol operates by interfering with the central nervous system’s (CNS) ability to relay messages to the brain. It works by preventing the generation of a molecule that causes pain (prostaglandins).
Tramadol is a centrally acting synthetic opioid analgesic that is chemically comparable to codeine and morphine. It is an SNRI (serotonin/norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor). Due to its superior tolerability profile and multimodal mechanism of action, tramadol is commonly recognized as a lower-risk opioid option for the treatment of moderate to severe pain. According to the Drug Enforcement Administration, tramadol is a Schedule IV controlled substance. Unlike Schedule III medications, compounds in Schedule IV have a lower risk of abuse.
Additionally, For children below 17 years, pediatric doses of Citra 100mg (tramadol) are not recommended. Moreover, it is not recommended for pregnant women as it can pass into the breastmilk and can have a harmful impact on the newborn baby. Withdrawal symptoms of Citra (tramadol) can make the child physically addicted to this drug.